Customer Success Specialist
The support team at Fotomerchant comprises a diverse range of individuals located in Australia, America, Canada, Europe and New Zealand. The goal of this position is to provide key technical support and account setup for our customers while optimizing their accounts to sell their images online. Customer success representatives will also work with other team members on sales, email marketing and developers on technical support.
Career progression into other roles includes but is not limited to, Account Management, Sales, Marketing, Hardware Support Specialist and more within our growing company.
Fotomerchant’s products are mostly web-based but include a cloud-based application and a hardware device, a strong background in general computer skills is required. Our support team performs using a variety of platforms to manage tasks and projects including;
- Slack, Zoom, Email
- HelpScout or ZenDesk
- Asana for project management
- Experience in G Suite, Microsoft Office or equivalent i.e. Excel, Google Sheets, docs is helpful
- Bonus item: FTP client applications i.e. Filezilla or Cyberduck
- You’re eager to see customers have a positive experience and get the best out of the company they are partnering with.
- You love immersing yourself in tasks or solving problems.
- Have a passion for working with technology as it grows.
- Interested in learning new programs and skills.
- Self-starter and able to work independently in a remote environment.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills that can adapt to suit the environment.
About The Role.
- Join a remote international team in supporting innovative solutions for the high-volume photography industry.
- Support software-as-a-service platforms that use modern Cloud, API, Web, and Desktop technologies. Become an expert user of all aspects of our proprietary platform and products.
- Work with current customers to optimize their account workflow. Train customers on account set-up and features using clear and concise communication.
- Troubleshoot customer support and document incidents through a help desk ticketing system.
- Plan and accomplish goals using experience and judgment. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Taking lead on specific client accounts and projects as needed including scheduling appointments, meetings and training sessions.
- A possibility to travel for US-based industry events is also on offer for the right candidate.
Work where you are.
Great work can get done anywhere, so that’s where our team works.
Fotomerchant is a fully remote company distributed across the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & the UK. And we’re continuing to grow.
We provide a flexible work arrangement which means you can find the right work/life balance to suit your individual needs. We support you with salary-sacrificing options, financial support to set up your home office, and all the tools you need to get the job done.
We ultimately value people over perfection. If you are excited about this role but not sure if you meet all of the criteria, please go ahead and apply – we’d love to hear from you!